Ultimate Swimming Competition
How do you fancy a 1-week holiday for 2 in the Caribbean? Or how about some top of the range swimming gear from Zoggs? Or a one-on-one training session with Olympic Swimmer gold medallist Duncan Goodhew?
We are offering all Swimathon 2018 participants the chance to win one of these amazing prizes in our Ultimate Swimming Competition.
By registering for Swimathon 2018, you could win:
- 1-week Triscape swimming retreat in Nevis, Caribbean for 2 people from 20th - 27th March
- 3x £250 vouchers for fantastic Zoggs swimwear
- A one-on-one training session with Olympic gold medalist Duncan Goodhew
- 2x adult tickets to the British Summer Championships in July 2018
- 2x adult tickets to the British Para-Swimming International Meet in May 2018
How to enter
To enter, register for Swimathon 2018 on or before 11:59pm on March 5th 2018. If you have already registered for Swimathon 2018 you will be entered automatically and don’t need to register again. Terms and conditions apply.
If you took part in Swimathon 2017 login to your account. Here you can enter Swimathon 2018.
If you did not take part in Swimathon 2017, create your Swimathon account and enter Swimathon 2018.
About Swimathon 2018
Swimathon is the world’s largest annual fundraising swimming event, which raises money for two causes close to the nations heart, Marie Curie and Cancer Research. Swimathon will take place from Friday 27th April – Sunday 29th April, with distances from 400m to 5k. Choose to take part in an organised Swimathon session or take part at a time and place which works for you with MySwimathon.