JustGiving is the #1 platform for online giving in the world.
Swimathon and JustGiving want your page to stand out and really have an impact to make a difference for Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie! To help you on your way our fundraising platform partner JustGiving have created a simple-to-use guide to get your page looking fantastic. They have provided you with tips on how to choose a great photo, tell your story, and optimise your page so that you can raise as much money as possible.
- How can you make a perfect fundraising page?
- How to tell your story and communicate why you are fundraising
- What are the top 10 fundraising tips?
- How to promote your fundraising page
If you have registered but didn’t set up your JustGiving page, you can set up yours now by firstly logging in to your swimmer profile area. Follow the below steps to set up your JustGiving page.
- Click on 'Manage My Challenge' in your Swimathon profile area
- Select 'Fundraising' on the menu on the left-hand side
- Enter your giving page name and URL (the bit that will follow www.JustGiving.com/Swimathon19....), do not use any spaces or punctuation when creating your URL
- If you receive an error message stating the ‘URL is unavailable’ this means it has already been taken, please try again with a more unique name
- You will then automatically be sent to the JustGiving website to either login to your account (if you already have one) or create a JustGiving account
- Once authorised, you will head back to the Swimathon website to complete your registration
- Then you're done and ready to start sharing your JustGiving page!